Holidays again….Holidays again

Cuap…cuap…Bala…bala…

Tomorrow my first holiday, just short holidays, four days. But those are enough, holidays usually only make me bored if have no destination. Actually , Holiday is a moment that is really waited when I busy with campus activity .However, I have no idea for these holidays. I don't know what to do and where to go, hehehe.

Somebody…………………………….. take me to all beautiful places in this world.

I want to travel around this world. I am wondered why I only think about vacation, hehehe. I can't enjoy with daily activities, especially with activities in my campus. When I arrive in campus, I start hoping there is no lecture, can get home early. Or, at home, I wait message from my classmate that inform holiday, (So crazy thought).

Actually, there is no mistake with holiday. Holiday can refresh our mind. But, long holidays without activities aren't useful. I want to find real activities, enjoy holiday (when back to campus I get new spirit to fight finishing my study) or use this free time to do other useful thing.

Oh,, God….I don't want to give up with this unclear situation.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: